An ambitious and creative art portfolio.
First Friday Old Market
GET A MAP & EXPLORE!
Held the first Friday of each month, 6-9pm, First Friday is a free event celebrating local creativity in Omaha’s most historic neighborhood.
Stroll the Old Market’s distinctive brick streets as you’re serenaded by live music. Ignite your imagination in the art galleries, where you might explore a fresh perspective in the bold brushstrokes of a painting or in the contours of a bronze sculpture. Glimpse views of faraway lands and intense emotions.
The galleries celebrate new shows monthly with receptions where you can meet and talk with the artists who create the pieces you admire.
Questions or ideas for us?
Next Event: Friday, Feb. 1st
PARTICIPATING GALLERIES & ARTISTS:
• Artists’ Cooperative Gallery – 405 S. 11th St.
• Le Wonderment – 421 S. 11th St.
Dawn Smith, For The Love Of Dogs
• MANGELSEN Images of Nature Gallery – 1115 Harney St.
In Search of the Great Gray
• Nebraska At The Market – 1215 Leavenworth St.
Various local artists, plus Mac’s Creek wine tasting
• Old Market Artists Gallery – Lower Level Passageway
Two Hearts featuring Lisa Maciejewski and MMG metalsmith
• Omaha Clayworks – 1114 Jones Street (entrance from alley)
Works by Teresa Champ
• Passageway Gallery – 417 S. 11th St.
Steve Dunn, Joy of “X”
• The Tea Smith – 1118 Howard St.
Photographs by Kris Hammond
• White Crane Gallery – Lower Level Passageway
Glasswork by Anne Nye, Watercolors by Judy Meng, Metalwork by
> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MAP
19 March 2012 10:57 AM